Godfather CocktailBenjamin David | May 27, 2021
The Sportsman’s Magazine take on the Godfather cocktail consists of only whiskey, Disaronno, and a Luxardo cherry, over ice. It’s obviously alcohol heavy and has that warming factor that makes a crisp high sierra evening feel just a tad bit warmer than it actually is.
- Place one large ice cube or up to 3 small ice cubes in your favorite whiskey glass.
- Measure 1 ounce whiskey of choice
- Measure 1/2 ounce Disaronno
- Pour whiskey and Disarrono over ice
- Add one Luxardo cherry, and a few drops of the Luxardo cherry jar syrup.
- Mix lightly